1911 Slim Grips - These Slim Grips reduce the overall thickness of your 1911 by approximately 3/16". Each slim grip panel is approximately 5/32" thick. These grips require the use of Slim Grip Screws and Bushings. They will not work with the standard 1911 bushing. We offer the bushings and screws as an option with these grips.
These laminates ares a composite of select hardwood veneers with advanced penetrating dyes and advanced engineering-grade phenolic resins. These veneer sheets are layered and subjected to heat and pressure to create a material with vivid colors that through advanced engineering has great strength and durability.
These grips are available in multiple configurations. Be sure to select the model you need. Ordering options include:
- SLIM Full Size 1911 Grip - Beveled Bottom - Exposed Pin
- SLIM Full Size 1911 Grip - Beveled Bottom - Covered Pin
- SLIM Taurus 1911 Grip - Bev Bottom - Exposed Pin
- SLIM Bobtail 1911 - Covered Pin
- SLIM Round Butt 1911 Frame
- SLIM 1911 Full Size-Smith & Alexander Magwell-Exposed Pin
- SLIM 1911 Full Size-Smith & Alexander Magwell-Covered Pin
- SLIM Compact 1911 - Beveled Bottom - Exposed Pin
- SLIM Compact 1911 - Beveled Bottom - Covered Pin
- SLIM Compact 1911-Smith & Alexander Magwell-Exposed Pin
- SLIM Compact 1911-Smith & Alexander Magwell-Covered Pin
- Springfield Armory EMP
- Springfield Armory EMP Square Bottom Magwell - Covered Pin
- Ruger 22/45
These grips include the remaining Dymondwood material we have in stock and our new RaascoLam material.